Saturday, February 25, 2012

DIY Face Primer

To make homemade face primer you need
moisturizing lotion- one you know you can use
face power- you can use any color to match your skin. If you want a clear primer you will need to use a transparent. You  can also use liquid foundation. For this DIY i am using a transparent glow powder from AVON.


In a small jar put your moisturizing lotion in there. I used a small amount to find out how well it works before making a large amount. I am using a Dollar General brand lotion because I have sensative skin and this is all I know I can use and not have an allergic reaction. I have tried several name brands for sensative skin and they break my face out. I was refered to this from someone else that has the same problem.



Now add a little bit of powder in there.


Stir the two together if you would like to had a sun block you can.




Hand with primer

I put some on my hands to test it out and I can tell the difference in just my hand.


Hand without Primer




You may not be able to tell the difference in the pictures but my right hand has primer on it and my left does not

No comments:

Post a Comment